leagues francaise Index du Forum
leagues francaise Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Apps Others Use Settings

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    leagues francaise Index du Forum -> .::LEAGUE R&D::. -> .::Division 2::.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
darvis

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Apps Others Use Settings Répondre en citant

Facebook Apps Others Use Settings
> DOWNLOAD

Privacy anyone? Jan27 by Graham Cluley 58 Poll reveals widespread concern over Facebook Timeline Jun07 by Graham Cluley 98 Facebook changes privacy settings for millions of users facial recognition is enabled Jan16 by Graham Cluley 110 Rogue Facebook apps can now access your home address and mobile phone number Jul23 by Graham Cluley 115 Want to see who has viewed your Facebook profile? Takecare. I had no idea that facebook was able to make money by selling personal details to other apps via my friends:-( Reply gmd says: April 3, 2013 at 2:12 pm Sorry to add another comment, but after exploring further, I am outraged. Even if you have rejected particular apps from connecting from your Facebook profile, you have no control over what apps your friends and family have chosen to connect to their profiles. Return to the Techlicious home page. Fortunately, Facebook gives you a way to change the default setting to share this personal information and protect your private details. rev2018.1.10.28332 . Sign Up Team Terms of Use Contact Policies CCM Benchmark Group health.ccm.net . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Reply tartmokobhongmail.com says: March 22, 2015 at 8:45 pm Need a private life& Reply Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here. Learn more about how apps can use info about you in our Platform Policy.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoWhy can't I see some of my Facebook friends in an app?You may not see some of your Facebook friends in an app because they may have:Edited the privacy settings for the app.Controlled the categories of information that people can see about them in the app.Turned off Facebook's integration with the app.Blocked the app.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. 404 error Requested URL was not found . asked 4 years, 9 months ago viewed 276 times active 4 years, 8 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Related 1Query for a Facebook user's favorite games3How to fetch a Facebook user's public information through a Facebook ID-1graph query for object privacy settings returns empty set2Facebook privacy sets to Only Me476The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login?0How can i access photo privacy settings through Facebook Graph API?1Facebook API .NET post photo to album with custom privacy0Facebook, what is the privacy setting of my app post?5Trying to get the privacy settings for an app using Facebook Graph API0Facebook: Comment to User's post using my facebook app's page Hot Network Questions Mount fails in shell script Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport Did any computers use the Z80B? Why does the ISS have to be destroyed? python 3 printing without parentheses varying error message QGIS Shapefile warps when zooming out Speed of two trains travelling side by side Write Moby Dick, approximately How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? The length of coil winding on cylinder. As we have explained many times before on Naked Security, you should always be careful about which Facebook apps you allow to connect with your account, as they can collect varying levels of information about you. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Can you direct me? Now I have to log in to post this comment. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . .. All rights reserved. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. In Yoda-speak, "Have nothing to do with them, I will." Reply Marjorie says: April 14, 2013 at 6:25 pm I found if I turn off Platform I won't be able to log into websites either. site design: Juxtaprose. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Of course you need to pay with your privacy Reply Anya says: April 23, 2013 at 11:24 pm It's too bad that WE (as users) aren't the ones to reap the financial benefits that Facebook, Google, etc. It also allows users to browse and view the same content of others who are users of the same app. If you still see a past story, you can remove it.Note: The app or game may have stored info from when you were using it, but you can contact the developer to ask that they delete any info they may still have. But it seems that some Facebook users arent aware that unless you have locked down your privacy settings correctly the apps, games and websites that your *friends* use can also access your personal details, photos and updates. shareimprove this answer edited May 5 '13 at 10:07 answered May 5 '13 at 9:50 sergiol 2,20412256 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Home About Meet the Team Sponsorship Opportunities Newsletter Archive Contact Us Terms of Use Privacy Policy Techlicious participates in affiliate programs, including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which provide a small commission from some, but not all, of the "click-thru to buy" links contained in our articles. Does that mean EarthSky websites? And, I can't find the page where I tick off the boxes, as above. Heres what my locked-down Facebook profile looks like: Youll find the option to control how this content gets shared under the Apps/Apps Others Use section of your Facebook privacy options. High-Tech Health Sign Up Language English Espaol Deutsch Franais Italiano Portugus Nederlands Polski 9?& Bahasa Indonesia Log In Subscribe to our newsletter Search Home Forum Ask a question Recently asked Windows Mac Linux Internet Video games Software Hardware Mobile Network Virus Become a member How To Download Ask a question Windows Software Mac Software Linux Software Android Apps BlackBerry Apps iPhone Apps Windows Phone Apps News Encyclopedia . And maybe youre really careful about what third-party Facebook applications you allow to have access to personal details such as your birthday, your status updates and educational and work history. As long as advertisers are paying to see our info, fb doesn't give a rat's furry behind about keeping it private!!! Reply Justin Ong says: April 3, 2013 at 4:15 pm Facebook isn't free 5a02188284
trick facebook like buttonabrir facebook con chatboth ways cafe facebookfacebook for 2600ccute pictures with quotes for facebook1 open www facebook com mobilehow do you auto like on facebookcomo fazer memes no chat do facebook grandefacebook login popup php sdkfacebook button css3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    leagues francaise Index du Forum ->
   .::Division 2::.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange